ImgleakImgleak

Instagram Online Web Viewer

en

#bodybuilder • Explore images about bodybuilder via Instagram

Discover images about #bodybuilder. Check latest medias tagged with bodybuilder from real instagram users and share them

Explore gotag8r's Instagram @nicksanto534 always an inspiration!  Congratulations and much love and respect to your family! 
#Repost @nicksanto534 (@get_repost)
・・・
Here is to to my parents....the ones who engraved in my head at such a young age that the world wasn't going to stop for me because I was born like this, I had to go out get what  wanted in life.
-
3rd place in Men's Physique in Novice. Thank you to EVERYONE who fueled the fire I'm eternally grateful for you all ❤️
-
#fitness #fitnesslife #fitnesslifestyle #fitlife #fitfam  #fitnessmotivation #fitnessaddict #igfitness #fitnessfreak #fitnessgoals #goals #mylife #bodybuilding #bodybuilder #hardwork #flex #dream #healthylife #body #muscle #fitlifestyle  #igfitfam 1612421596088969435_349096295

@nicksanto534 always an inspiration! Congratulations and much love and respect to your family! #repost@nicksanto534 (@get_repost) ・・・ Here is to to my parents....the ones who engraved in my head at such a young age that the world wasn't going to stop for me because I was born like this, I had to go out get what wanted in life. - 3rd place in Men's Physique in Novice. Thank you to EVERYONE who fueled the fire I'm eternally grateful for you all ❤️ - #fitness #fitnesslife #fitnesslifestyle #fitlife #fitfam #fitnessmotivation #fitnessaddict #igfitness #fitnessfreak #fitnessgoals #goals #mylife #bodybuilding #bodybuilder #hardwork #flex #dream #healthylife #body #muscle #fitlifestyle #igfitfam

Share 0 1
Explore rumifit's Instagram The deception of shorts... 1612420725913069339_5896593164

The deception of shorts...

Share 1 3
Explore ardysekigawa's Instagram Ekspektasi vs Realita

#bodybuilder #man #ekspetasivsrealita  #handsome  #boy #instagram 1612421370677952178_1328360802

Ekspektasi vs Realita #bodybuilder #man #ekspetasivsrealita #handsome #boy #instagram

Share 0 1
Explore furkangndz07's Instagram ‍♂️ @berkegndzzzz 1612421284049147631_766126723

‍♂️ @berkegndzzzz

Share 1 1
Explore deniflexfitness's Instagram (ITA)Sometimes it happens to me to think about what the reason is for me to wake me in the morning and eat my usual breakfast, instead of opening the doors of the dresser and grabbing a biscuit or brioches package. Every day a lot of delicious meals and delicious foods pass under my eyes, but they never temptation me. In the past I didn’t pay attention to these things and what I decided to eat didn’t  make any difference; but now I realize that this isn’t so, and that you have to pay attention to what you put into your stomach. Each food has nutrients, some are indispensable to the good of our organism, while others can be termed "carcinogens". More and more, we will eat "bad" foods, more our body will be affected, both physically and mentally. The secret to avoiding this is called EQUILIBRARY. In fact, a healthy diet should not only consist of super-clean foods, or only of junk food. In my opinion, at least 70/80% of the food we ingest must come from clean sources (meat, fish, rice ...), while the remaining 30/20% may come from "dirty" sources (a small ice cream, chocolate...). This kind of approach can be useful especially for those who tend to binge constantly or on the weekend, when waiting for the much-anticipated Cheat. Healthy eating should not be seen as a "restriction" but as something that satisfies both mentally and physically.
—�—�—�—�—�—�—�—�—�—�—�—�—�—�
A volte capita che mi fermo a riflettere su quale sia la ragione che la mattina mi spinge a svegliarmi e a mangiarmi la mia solita colazione, invece che aprire le ante della credenza e afferrare un pacchetto di biscotti o di brioches. Ogni giorno passano sotto i miei occhi tantissimi dolcetti e cibi sfiziosi, eppure non cedo mai alla tentazione. In passato non facevo caso a queste cose e quello che decidevo di mangiare non faceva differenza; tuttavia ora ho capito che non è così e,  che bisogna prestare attenzione a ciò che si “mette nello stomaco”. Ogni alimento possiede dei nutrienti, alcuni sono indispensabili per il bene del nostro organismo, mentre altri si possono definire “cancerogeni”. (Continua nei commenti) 1612421270258044287_4252411010

(ITA)Sometimes it happens to me to think about what the reason is for me to wake me in the morning and eat my usual breakfast, instead of opening the doors of the dresser and grabbing a biscuit or brioches package. Every day a lot of delicious meals and delicious foods pass under my eyes, but they never temptation me. In the past I didn’t pay attention to these things and what I decided to eat didn’t make any difference; but now I realize that this isn’t so, and that you have to pay attention to what you put into your stomach. Each food has nutrients, some are indispensable to the good of our organism, while others can be termed "carcinogens". More and more, we will eat "bad" foods, more our body will be affected, both physically and mentally. The secret to avoiding this is called EQUILIBRARY. In fact, a healthy diet should not only consist of super-clean foods, or only of junk food. In my opinion, at least 70/80% of the food we ingest must come from clean sources (meat, fish, rice ...), while the remaining 30/20% may come from "dirty" sources (a small ice cream, chocolate...). This kind of approach can be useful especially for those who tend to binge constantly or on the weekend, when waiting for the much-anticipated Cheat. Healthy eating should not be seen as a "restriction" but as something that satisfies both mentally and physically. —�—�—�—�—�—�—�—�—�—�—�—�—�—� A volte capita che mi fermo a riflettere su quale sia la ragione che la mattina mi spinge a svegliarmi e a mangiarmi la mia solita colazione, invece che aprire le ante della credenza e afferrare un pacchetto di biscotti o di brioches. Ogni giorno passano sotto i miei occhi tantissimi dolcetti e cibi sfiziosi, eppure non cedo mai alla tentazione. In passato non facevo caso a queste cose e quello che decidevo di mangiare non faceva differenza; tuttavia ora ho capito che non è così e, che bisogna prestare attenzione a ciò che si “mette nello stomaco”. Ogni alimento possiede dei nutrienti, alcuni sono indispensabili per il bene del nostro organismo, mentre altri si possono definire “cancerogeni”. (Continua nei commenti)

Share 1 4
Explore nutrafitoficial's Instagram Nao se cubra de razão, se cubra de amor e descubra a razao de tudo
---------------------------------www.nutrafitsuplementos.com.br 1612342532300298076_489329617

Nao se cubra de razão, se cubra de amor e descubra a razao de tudo ---------------------------------www.nutrafitsuplementos.com.br

Share 1 17
Explore bethanylynnfit__'s Instagram This brand is so amazing @reddbar so many different flavors and they are all AMAZING! This one right here is the peanut butter flavor and wow is all I can say.
Such a nice flavor and taste real not fake if that makes sense so worth it. And it’s super food with energy in this bar which is amazing.
Also will be purchasing some fit n fresh meals this Friday that are ALL fresh never frozen. So pretty excited to check it out and try and see how amazing they are, my instructor talks about how amazing they are and she works with them so I’m happy to try them out.
-
#desbtraining #unguardedandunbothered #neverforget #nevergiveup #bodybuilding #bodypositivity #bodybuilder #bodybuildingcom #dbftchallenge #DBFTFITGuide #eatlean 1612421273554630867_177381892

This brand is so amazing @reddbar so many different flavors and they are all AMAZING! This one right here is the peanut butter flavor and wow is all I can say. Such a nice flavor and taste real not fake if that makes sense so worth it. And it’s super food with energy in this bar which is amazing. Also will be purchasing some fit n fresh meals this Friday that are ALL fresh never frozen. So pretty excited to check it out and try and see how amazing they are, my instructor talks about how amazing they are and she works with them so I’m happy to try them out. - #desbtraining #unguardedandunbothered #neverforget #nevergiveup #bodybuilding #bodypositivity #bodybuilder #bodybuildingcom #dbftchallenge #dbftfitguide #eatlean

Share 0 0
Explore zapartdamian's Instagram Z moją podopieczną @katarzyna_sosinska  1612420776127112765_6059616228

Z moją podopieczną @katarzyna_sosinska

Share 1 3
Load More